10:25 AM

It's All Synthetic

This is lame. I seldom know how to carry on with a 'first' post in these things. What do I say? Just begin writing about my life, experiences in general? Paint a picture of my previous day/night? or go on about who I am "I love hiking" etc.

I think I will go with the later ... sort of. I'm not going to say that I like hiking (tho I lovit) and reading a good book. Those comments are all and the same... I don't want to write the such anymore than I want to read another uniform profile sporting 'the list'. - I beginning to think that there's a website that offers a cut and paste option for profile pages.

Lame.

so... a little about me.

First and foremost I'm a mother (and I lovit) of a 5 month old however that doesn't mean that I my attire is teeming with baggy old granny clothing. I love to shop! My need to shop is substantial. As a mater a fact, I think, no I know, that I am so obsessed with shopping that it has become an addiction. Every time I go out, do anything, club, family events, dinner, movies, whatever, I need to search out that perfect outfit. It doesn't stop there... I then need shoes (I'm not a shoe-aholic - bags), nails done, hair, a bag, sunglass etc... it's synthetic but makes me feel oh so good.

I also enjoy clubbing to the extreme. Dance baby, dance! I find it fascinating that some people can wend life merrily without music and dancing. Of course, being a mother I'm no longer a 5 night a week club girl... it's more or less once a month. (witch still feels ample to me). When I'm not following routine and a busy schedule with my baby girl, going to a club, reading a good book (Koontz usually) I am out and about enjoying the god damned beautiful world we are fucking up! - I'm going to say it 'hiking', camping and all that jazz. The sky is amazing here where I live. The moon is often a bright orange with radiant stars so I find myself in awe just staring into space. My little escape.

~~~

Just now I woke myself from a place of ecstasy (without the ecstasy) where I danced under that orange moon and tickling stars with my daughter in arms and fucking amazing hard house and trance music playing from some invisible source. ....... someday.





ps. My name is January.

0 comments: